Welcome to Gardenville

You stumble upon a cutest garden you have ever seen. Unfortunately it has been abandoned many years ago or so you think. You see, as you watch carefully you notice small movement under the flowerbeds and wildened grass. Small animal families have moved to the garden and now every abandoned tool and object (watercan, boot, clock.. etc...) is a home of a different family. Welcome to Gardenville! These are Teeny Weeny Families!
(please don't copy the photos and use without my permission, they are taken from my own collection. Teeny Weeny Families is a trademark of Vivid Imaginations Ltd)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Tooter

Family Tooter (Owls) lives in a pink boot-shaped house which they transformed to be a school. Mrs Tooter is a teacher and her husband Mr Tooter is a priest/photographer/helper at the school. Mr and Mrs Tooter has two little baby owls, Amy and Ian. If someone has their family booklet still left, I would like to get the background story here. I only remember that they had to leave their home forest because there was a motorway near it and they couldn't get sleep during nights (?). So that's why they came to Gardenville (place where every Teeny Weeny Family lives now)

The playset comes with figures and accessories listed below:
Figures:
  • Mrs Tooter (Owl with the black hat)
  • Amy Tooter (Baby owl with a teddybear)
  • Ian Tooter (Baby owl with a red cap and football)

Accessories:
  • Boot-shaped schoolhouse (split in half when open)
  • Silver Bell
  • Yellow Ladder
  • Chalkboard
  • Brown stick
I'll note my missing pieces with red.
Mr. Tooter y ou can see in the pictures, comes in a Wedding Church playset. All of the furnitures and toys and other figures are from different playsets, I will be covering them later.

I remember I bought this playset from this cute little toyshop near my childhood home. It was snowing when me and my mother were shopping and I already had bought one playset before this (Schoolbus) so this was natural follower.

Amy Tooter is also one of my favorite figures. When I was bringing the playset back home, I accidentanly dropped Amy (I noticed it afterwards) somewhere (I had opened it at car and test played it, bad idea...:S) Well I searched everywhere, cried for hours and blamed myself. I remembered that I had reeled outside our door a bit, so I started searching outside. Outside our door, there was this pile of snow and I knew I would never ever find Amy anymore if it had dropped to snow. Well... a week later the snow had melted away a bit and what did I see!!! Amy was laying in a small puddle. It was a happy reunion!



4 comments:

  1. I loved Amy Tooter! This was my first Teeny Weeny house :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Most have started with this or with the church. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you for these pictures! I have a huge selection of teeny weeny families and houses including the clock tower hotel which are all boxed away. I was telling my friend about them and was trying to find an image of them to show her. After half an hour of searching i came across your site. Brought back some good childhood memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I try to remember update this but i have too many hobbies.. I love these toys dearly! I'm glad that I am able to help people that too like them. I couldn't find any good sites that had any pictures of them.. or collection information..

    ReplyDelete