Welcome to Gardenville

You stumble upon a cutest garden you have ever seen. Unfortunately it has been abandoned many years ago or so you think. You see, as you watch carefully you notice small movement under the flowerbeds and wildened grass. Small animal families have moved to the garden and now every abandoned tool and object (watercan, boot, clock.. etc...) is a home of a different family. Welcome to Gardenville! These are Teeny Weeny Families!
(please don't copy the photos and use without my permission, they are taken from my own collection. Teeny Weeny Families is a trademark of Vivid Imaginations Ltd)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Major


Major is a pony whose very important mission is to look after an old rattling schoolbus. He loves children and when his bus is full of laughter, he is very happy.




Emily Hoppit and her friend Tara Purbright are Major's best friends. They both love the old schoolbus and everyday girls take turns to sit at front. Sometimes Major lets the girls to ride on his back too.




When Major isn't at work, he spends his time at Purbright Paddock's stables. Stables are run by Tara's cousin Paula Purbright. She has another pony at the stables. His name is Brownie and Major and Brownie are dear friends. I will tell about the stables and Paula&Brownie later on the blog.



The schoolbus-playset comes with figures and accessories listed below:
Figures:
  • Major
  • Tara Purbright (white cat)
  • Emily Hobbit (white rabbit)
Accessories:
  • Old schoobus (rattles when pushed forward, the roof can be taken off)
  • Pink saddle
  • Orange reins
  • Orange lamp
  • Orange Waterflagon
  • Orange Bucket
  • Orange Ladders
  • Bell on top of the blue pole
I'll note my missing pieces with red.

This Schoolbus-playset was my first Teeny Weeny -toy. I bought it from a small Grocery store at my hometown. I was visiting my granparents at summer when I saw the schoolbus at the store and was charmed by it. It was sooo cute with tiny figures that I had to buy it. One of the hardest things has been finding Tara's family. Before I finally bought the Ice Cream -store a month ago, I only had two relatives for Tara. Her Paula cousin and her aunt Emma Purbright, who is a supermodel. But neither of them was taking care of little Tara. None of the villagers had enough room for Tara so she was all alone, most of the time hanging at the Hotel or at the stables with Major. But now her mother and her little brother (in the picture below behind Tara) are at the town, so she's fine now (and I'm happy).

2 comments: